Policies & Documents
Our polices and documents cover all divisions of Moyles Court, unless otherwise stated.
The aim of these documents is to provide staff, pupils, parents and guardians with clear information about the organisation and ethos of Moyles Court and the standards of behaviour expected by all members of its community. These policies enable us to work together to do the best by those in our care and in our environment.
The principles that underpin all of our policies are consistent across the School, but they may be interpreted in slightly different ways to reflect the age and development of the pupil.
- Admissions Policy
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Behaviour Discipline Policy
- Complaints Policy Procedures
- Curriculum Policy
- Exclusion Policy
- EAL (English as an Additional Language) Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Policy
- Privacy notice for Pupils
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy
- Safeguarding policy
- SEND Report